New to everything, Want to chang Icons

MonKENy

Reaction score
So im running Darkslide 4.2 I have LP

I want to start modifying my icons and dock. I see some crazy themes on here and dont know where to start.

Where do I get icons? Can I mix icons from different packs? How do I install them?

Anything would be a help.

Thanks

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a paid app in Market that is called LPI (launcher pro icons) that will allow you to change color and style of your icons.

If you run ADW Launcher there are paid and free themes you can get for the launcher that has icon packs.

Launcher Pro has more dock choices. I use ADW, just my preference.

Or you can make your own icon images. Make them 96x96.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
ok so i DL the predator battery Icon and installed it using metamorph. It mixes with the darkslide default one and cycle through both. I dont know how to uninstall it. Or even better make it work.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If you take the two files apart, you can see the difference. Looks like you replaced every other one. Try to find icons with 10% battery increments. You should be good to go then.
PredatorvsDarkSlide.JPG

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
Yeah. I found where the predator icons are but cant find the darkslide ones. I tried just deleting the predator icons but i still had the animations. Any idea how to remove them and just go back to stock darkslide?

rolling along on the wheels of x'dom