Darkslide question

Nivek

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I switched from liberty 1.5 to darkslide and I am getting horrible service (3g) now. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wiped data and cache before installing? Service should be the same because the baseband and kernel aren't changed.

Sent down with a Bolt of lightening!!

OP
N

Nivek

Reaction score
Yeah I wiped them both. I just don't get it. Probably going to to switch back but I really like the look of darkslide.

Talon66721

Reaction score
Not sure if you've already found a solution to your issue or not, but my suggestion would be to sbf after leaving liberty, and before going to a new rom. I had liberty for two days and did notice that it didn't really disappear like it should have. I also went right back to darkslide after and it didn't work well either until I sbf'd it. I would wager that it will help. If you have any questions about how to do it, just search on the forums here. Rooler's guide and Maderstock are a couple of leads for the search to type in. Also, you can pm me if need be and I'll try to stear you in the right direction.

OP
N

Nivek

Reaction score
I couldn'd fix it so I switched do apex and I'm loving it so far. Thanks for the help though.