D2G or Droid 3

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Get the Droid X2. It will be the strongest Verizon phone. Dual-core greatness
What makes you so sure? The D2 and DX both had 1Ghz CPUs, 512MB Ram,and 8GB internal storage.

If history repeats itself the DX2 and D3 should be pretty much equal. So far we know the D3 has a dual core CPU just like the DX2, the DX2 didnt gain more RAM which is a little disappointing, so I bet the D3 stays at 512MB RAM as well. Storage wise, the DX2 stayed at 8GB. Nothing certain on the D3 but 8GB seems a reasonable guess. So why do you think the DX will be the strongest phone?

OP
D

Droid2GlobalLover

Reaction score
Get the Droid X2. It will be the strongest Verizon phone. Dual-core greatness
What makes you so sure? The D2 and DX both had 1Ghz CPUs, 512MB Ram,and 8GB internal storage.

If history repeats itself the DX2 and D3 should be pretty much equal. So far we know the D3 has a dual core CPU just like the DX2, the DX2 didnt gain more RAM which is a little disappointing, so I bet the D3 stays at 512MB RAM as well. Storage wise, the DX2 stayed at 8GB. Nothing certain on the D3 but 8GB seems a reasonable guess. So why do you think the DX will be the strongest phone?

Ya and another thing the dx doesn't have that the d2g does have is the 1.2 ghz processor unlike the d2 and the dx

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums