D2G fission woes

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I finally decided to install fission last night after getting a new phone and having some crap moto app suck my battery down.

I am loving it... had no problem holding a charge etc etc.

My only problem is that for some reason voice commands don't work unless my BT is plugged in... I cannot find the app nor any way to load it even though it is set as a shortcut for double-tap home key.

Is there something I have to download to add it back it titanium won't let me add the on from my moto backup.

Oh and for some reason the photo fram widget that came with the media pack locks my long press and requires a reboot.

Damn phones turning into computers :) now I can geek out everywhere

Thanks for reading this and any help would be great
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

jcl197

Reaction score
I think i remember reading on google code that the double tap home key function was not working in fission on the D2G, i believe its a bug and hopefully should be fixed with the next release

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well being set with the home key isn't my problems

In the setting>voice input and output I only have voice output. This presents a bit of a problem and would explain why voice isn't working.

Anyone know how to get this installed and working without going back to that blur crap?

jcl197

Reaction score
Well being set with the home key isn't my problems

In the setting>voice input and output I only have voice output. This presents a bit of a problem and would explain why voice isn't working.

Anyone know how to get this installed and working without going back to that blur crap?

Fission doesnt have anything installed by default like the Blur/Motorola ROM, you will need to download and install Google Voice Search from Market, other apps u may want are Google Maps and Gmail.