D2G 4.5.607 issues.

Stefan82

Reaction score
I'm interested in 4.5.607 software issues only. I want to find out what kind of issues there are. Not interested in reboots or anything like that. I will start of with the first issue.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL (rooted) using DroidForums

OP
S

Stefan82

Reaction score
My first issue is that once in a while I try to install an app and I can't get the install button to work but the cancel button works. I know this has to be a software issue since I can slide open the keyboard and do use the arrow key top select it and enter to do the install.

CyZeeK

Reaction score
Sometimes...

Sometimes keyword or hardware icon lights doesn't turn on, even in darkness.

OP
S

Stefan82

Reaction score
That's more of a hardware issue.

taspankya

Reaction score
Sometimes keyword or hardware icon lights doesn't turn on, even in darkness.

yup this is the only issue i have noticed, and its kind of a biggie :/
not many people seem to care - but it pisses me off

czervick212

Reaction score
notification light will go off constantly for no reason, even when the screen is on. also, screwed up screens with ADW where the wallpaper gets cut off on the top and bottom and when you slide screens the icons blur together. goes away after a redraw.

OP
S

Stefan82

Reaction score
notification light will go off constantly for no reason, even when the screen is on. also, screwed up screens with ADW where the wallpaper gets cut off on the top and bottom and when you slide screens the icons blur together. goes away after a redraw.

I only get that after using the media dock.

tvd2g

Reaction score
Well the wifi tether didn't work. I got passed that and left it alone. Now I started having problems with the phone ear speaker not working during calls out of nowhere and a reboot would fix this. This would occur after 2-3 days runtime. I got fed up and went back to stock to wait for official gb ota update.