D2 screen wont work HELP!!!!!!

buffalofan

Reaction score
I have a Droid R2D2. I have had it since februray. It has been fine up until today when I accidentally put it in a bag with dry mud inside. This made the sliding mechanism very hard to use. I put very little water and windex on the back slider piece and slid it up and down. I then wiped all of the excess liquid from it. It worked like new up until an hour or two later when the screen started to flicker. I locked it then unlocked it and it still flickered. So I turned it off and turned It back on and I saw the moterola sign flicker then disappear. All of the buttons work, it still charges but I cant see a thing! Please help!
Thanks, Buffalofan

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well if the water is what caused your issue, i would pull the battery and leave it alone or a day or so. you could try putting it in a bag with desiccant powder or in a pinch, rice. this will hopefully absorb the moisture. after a day or so if it still doesn't work the you'll probably have to do an insurance replacement. that is of course if the water caused the issue.