D2 jealous of D1?

bookie

Reaction score
So I installed the newest ultimate droid rom on my wife's d1. All I can say is wow! I'm so freaking jealous lol. Can't wait till the port of the x version comes out!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Flowah

Reaction score
Yeah I wish we had all the ROM options. That's about the only thing though.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
So I installed the newest ultimate droid rom on my wife's d1. All I can say is wow! I'm so freaking jealous lol. Can't wait till the port of the x version comes out!!!

Don't be jealous! Sides there are much better roms out there for D1 than fail droid. It's just a matter of time before the same happens for the D2.

OP
bookie

bookie

Reaction score
I see the ud hater has arrived lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wise decision. We don't need to go there.
OP, BD said on his Facebook that its in the works! Probably going to put it on my gf's D2 when it arrives as well! :)

I see the ud hater has arrived lol

There are plenty of those out there and with good reason. But out of respect, I'm not going to drag it out and just make my one comment.dancedroid

DroidForums junkie!

OP
bookie

bookie

Reaction score
I'm excited about it. It's gonna have to be pretty awesome to beat squid though. Especially with him getting ready for another release

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to be on the safe side, if I see one more negative comment about UD or any other ROM in this thread I'll consider that flaming. That's an automatic 30 day vacation.

Azurikai

Reaction score
I have the D1 & the D2 and I use the D2 because its a lot faster, and I'm not too worried about the Rom's now with the Droid X Ports arriving. The only thing I'm jealous about is MIUI.

trook

Reaction score
I'm excited about all the new roms were getting... x ports or not. just in time for christmas too!!

OP
bookie

bookie

Reaction score
Just to be on the safe side, if I see one more negative comment about UD or any other ROM in this thread I'll consider that flaming. That's an automatic 30 day vacation.

I don't understand the point of flaming. I mean seriously. The whole point of this community in my opinion is to make the droid experience better. That's whether you're a dev or an end user.

If you have a problem with a rom or theme instead of just saying fail or it sucks, how about some constructive criticism?

If it has bugs, say what they are! Devs can't fix it if you don't explain the problem.

Does it lack functionality? If so then tell us what functions you're looking for. Devs can't mind read!

Does it just not look good? Tell us why. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the beholder has to express it.

Bottom line is if you're gonna break the silence, make sure what you have to say will fix it!

There I said it. I feel better now.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1! Well said!

I don't understand the point of flaming. I mean seriously. The whole point of this community in my opinion is to make the droid experience better. That's whether you're a dev or an end user.

If you have a problem with a rom or theme instead of just saying fail or it sucks, how about some constructive criticism?

If it has bugs, say what they are! Devs can't fix it if you don't explain the problem.

Does it lack functionality? If so then tell us what functions you're looking for. Devs can't mind read!

Does it just not look good? Tell us why. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the beholder has to express it.

Bottom line is if you're gonna break the silence, make sure what you have to say will fix it!

There I said it. I feel better now.

DroidForums junkie!