Cyanogenmod 7ish port?

Apparently 2nd init is already working, Koush's Droid 3 port of CWM is expected to work in the Bionic as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I'm loving my Bionic so far, but yes, I do miss some of my CM7 features. I know it won't be long before we get an SBF & more options, so I can be patient.

Yes patients is the key. Come on liquid ....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Liquid said he needs a Bionic so he can start dev'n for it. I'll be getting one in a few weeks so I might accidentally "lose" it and Liquid might "luckily" find one, so I'd say within a month or two Liquid will be on the Bionic. :)

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Liquid said he needs a Bionic so he can start dev'n for it. I'll be getting one in a few weeks so I might accidentally "lose" it and Liquid might "luckily" find one, so I'd say within a month or two Liquid will be on the Bionic. :)

And that's why insurance rates go up! SMH. ..

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

And that's why insurance rates go up! SMH. ..

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Dude I've never once used my insurance in the 6 yrs I've been with Verizon so syh somewhere else.

Dude I've never once used my insurance in the 6 yrs I've been with Verizon so syh somewhere else.

If that makes you think its OK, then go ahead.

Sent via my Droid Incredible 2

I've been with VZW for years. I remember when there was an insurance plan with $0 deductable. Then it went to $50. Now $100. All thanks to people like you. Even if it's the first time. It isn't right.

If that makes you think its OK, then go ahead.

Multiple 7 by 72 and tell me I don't have the right to use my insurancefor the first time ever. In case ur lazy it's $504 that I've paid and never made a claim, so yeah I think that's ok. If u think it's because of me that insurance rates go up ur terribly mistaken.

I've been with VZW for years. I remember when there was an insurance plan with $0 deductable. Then it went to $50. Now $100. All thanks to people like you. Even if it's the first time. It isn't right.

Ummm, last time I checked I pay the same deductible as u. Go shake ur moral stick at someone else. Also the $0 deductible was for phones that only cost $150 full retail, the deductibles are due to the price of new phones being made. U think they're going to give a phone that cost $600 without getting any money from u, if u do ur crazy.

Ummm, last time I checked I pay the same deductible as u. Go shake ur moral stick at someone else. Also the $0 deductible was for phones that only cost $150 full retail, the deductibles are due to the price of new phones being made. U think they're going to give a phone that cost $600 without getting any money from u, if u do ur crazy.

You can spin it, calculate it, or look at it any way you want. You know it is fraud and you know it shouldn't be done. That's all there is to say about it. The situation is extremely simple. Hope you make the right decision. Take care! :)

You can spin it, calculate it, or look at it any way you want. You know it is fraud and you know it shouldn't be done. That's all there is to say about it. The situation is extremely simple. Hope you make the right decision. Take care! :)

Nope, still gonna make the wrong decision but thanks for trying to sway me. And u take care too. :)

And you can tell by this response that it figured out it's thinking is wrong.

And you can tell by this response that it figured out it's thinking is wrong.

No I don't think it's wrong, he/she does. I think it's wrong that I pay for insurance that I never used and don't intend on using again after this since I baby my phones. I'm not going to make this a habbit, I'm simply doing this to help the development of the Bionic. One and done, not sure why he/she was getting his/her panties in a bunch. People that continually do this are the ones wrong, not someone who has been paying insurance for 6 yrs with 0 claims who decides to do this to help development along on a phone that is 3 days old. But everyone could think what they want, I've made my decision.

Hey, I agree. I've been with VZ for 8 years and have paid insurance every single year. I have never had to make a claim whatsoever, and the cost of insurance per month has gone from 3-7 dollars and change at this point. You can spin that, calculated all you want and what it tells me is I have a vested interest in getting a new god damn handset if it breaks, regardless of how.

Back