CyanogenMod 5.0.7

mrgarrison

Reaction score
wow i like 5.0.7 lol. does it include any 2.2 features? i thought being able to change the number of recent apps was from 2.2. maybe not though.

wylie

Reaction score
One bug I've found is in the Gallery. It doesn't allow you to use 5MP pictures for the Picture Frame or as Wallpapers. To fix it, I simply pushed the Gallery3D.apk file from CM 5.0.6.2 to the /system/app folder. All better now.

droid_maine

Reaction score
One bug I've found is in the Gallery. It doesn't allow you to use 5MP pictures for the Picture Frame or as Wallpapers. To fix it, I simply pushed the Gallery3D.apk file from CM 5.0.6.2 to the /system/app folder. All better now.

I have never been all that great at how pushing apps works... Could you please post instructions?

droid_maine

Reaction score
tried drop theme got the same problem

I just converted the Drop Theme to a Metamorph Theme for 5.0.7.

I did not theme the Notification colors because you can now go into Spare Parts and change the colors easily (requires reboot after changes).

I just thought I would share this with you... It is designed for the newest version of Metamorph.

1. Copy this ZIP to the AndroidThemes folder on your SD Card
2. Open MM and choose Extract New
3. Apply All and enjoy...

*********** - online file sharing and storage - download DropThemeCM507Alpha.zip

All credit for the theme goes to phandroid, all I did was make it work for CM 5.0.7