Cyanogen Mod 10.1 M3 Released For Many Devices!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cm10wall.png

Earlier today M3 builds began to pop up for multiple devices at get.cm. The 3rd installment of the more stable monthly builds features some all new features. One of the most popular new features that has been in the nightlies for a week or so now is the PIE control feature that was originally made popular on Paranoid Android. Another new feature is Koush's Superuser app. This should be more stable than nightlies since code has been frozen for clean up over the past week.

So far it has been released on Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Note, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Tab2 10.1, Tab2 7, Epic 4G, Nexus Q, Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus S 4G, One X, Optimus L9, Optimus LTE, Nitro HD, Spectrum, Iconia and more are being added as we speak!

Via Get.CM , Rootzwiki

DanDroidX

Reaction score
So... I ran this on my GNex. It got super laggy really fast. Not sure what caused the problem, but I moved on and installed JBSourcery 5.1.8. So much better. I understand that CM makes new OS versions available for non-AOSP supported devices, but I think that CM is somewhat over-rated for a Nexus device.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Been running it for a few days. It's smooth and all but the constant rebooting is getting annoying. Flashing back to M2. Verizon S3

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you do a clean install, I am on the third build since I loaded it, no issues, smooth as butter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Valvoline

Reaction score
nope, dirty, like i should be able to. i may try again. i do like the integrated superuser....i'm not gonna do a wipe, i'll ditch the cache's and see how it goes. i just upgraded through clockwork, so dirrrrty as heck, lol

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are coming from a different ROM, a clean install is recommended. I use Titanium Backup to backup all my apps, and TWRP to do a backup before installing a new ROM.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2