Cyan Themed Original Helix Launcher

droid_maine

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am hot a huge fan of Helix2 (which always seems to be included Jrummy's themes), so I created my own cyan themed version of the original Helix Launcher, and decided to share it with everyone.

This is my first time doing this, so I would really appreciate some feedback... and hopefully someone will find it useful, too... I know it will save me a lot of hassle with applying a metamorph theme every time I change ROMs, LOL

I have signed the app, so all you have to do is simply unpack the zip file and install the apk like any other launcher app...

Ryan (aka Droid_Maine)

P.S. The center icon with cyanogen logo is not mine, so please give credit where it is due...

tlippert

Reaction score
I'm willing to give it a try..I just want to be clear on how to do it...do I change it to update.zip and then load it from recovery or do I just put it on the root of my sdcard and open from there...
thanks

OP
droid_maine

droid_maine

Reaction score
I'm willing to give it a try..I just want to be clear on how to do it...do I change it to update.zip and then load it from recovery or do I just put it on the root of my sdcard and open from there...
thanks

Well, it is actually easier then that... just unzip the file... inside there is a file with an apk extension. Just copy the apk to anywhere u like on the sdcard...

Now all you need to do is use a file manager (like Astro) to install the file like any other application. When you click on it it will give you the option to install. Once installed it will show up as an option when you hit the home button.

-Ryan

Note:
If you currently have the stock helix 1 launcher installed, you will need to uninstall it before installing this version. Helix2 will not cause any issues.