Cyan Razr Diamond Boot Animation

wolfe69

Reaction score
Boot Sound on Droid Razr

I have a Droid Razr, rooted, .215 leak.

I read the post on extracting the Bootanimation.zip file and modifying the desc.txt file. I went in and looked at the desc.txt file and everything was already there just like you guys said it should be. I followed the logical course and looked in the Mobility folder and the droidhd.ogg file wasn't there. I copied it over from the /system/media folder and rebooted. When I rebooted I had the boot sound back. I didn't have to change permissions on anything.

Don't really know exactly why this worked but it did. Just thought you guys would like to know.

tygerchylde

Reaction score
So, I just recently switched to Black Widow, and I dislike the Droid Spyder boot ani. Could one of you masterful gentlemen possibly make a black-and-white version of the boot ani? I dislike the slow-mo one that comes "stock..."

Last edited:

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Alright guys so I'm getting proper annoyed with not being able to get sound for boot animations since like the thunderbolt. Every boot animation post I see make it sound simple yet it never works for me so let me see if I'm getting this correct or maybe I'm just missing something completely.

First things first. Do all Roms support sounds? I'm running CM10 JB. If So here is what I did.....

I downloaded both files from my phone. Then using root explorer I moved them from my sdcard/system/media where the original boot animation is at. I renamed the old one to Bootanimation.zip.old then placed the two new files there. I then closed it out re-booted but no sound nothing.
Sorry for the weird screenshot CM10 has been taking them like this. Anyone that can help with that also will be greatly appreciated. :biggrin:
View attachment 56327

Last edited: