Cyan Razr Diamond Boot Animation

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
well.. decided to move the amplified version over and it BRICKED MY PHONE!!!!1 :mad::mad::mad:

jk :p works great, not as loud as I thought it was going to be... its actually the perfect volume... good work fellas! :hail:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well.. decided to move the amplified version over and it BRICKED MY PHONE!!!!1 :mad::mad::mad:

jk :p works great, not as loud as I thought it was going to be... its actually the perfect volume... good work fellas! :hail:

Factory Data Reset should fix that. If not, go into your apps and clear the cache on your Flux Capacitor. :rofl3:

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
Factory Data Reset should fix that. If not, go into your apps and clear the cache on your Flux Capacitor. :rofl3:

No need, my car charger has a 1.21 gigawatt output :icon_ lala:

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
also Matty, you have 62.5% of my likes :):hail:

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Wow this was nicely reworked. Great Job FoxKat and MattyP!! I had to try it out right away!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You're welcome. One thing I forgot to mention in our efforts to re-work this. The original re-working done by tinieblax over at SamsungGalaxyAndroid.net was re-sized to fit their screen dimensions and resolution. When I discovered that port as a result of the thread posted here by
jtc303 [OP]

, I decided to re-work it and also the method of flashing/installing.​

The finished product that MattyP and I posted is a direct port from the ORIGINAL Droid RAZR Boot Animation (straight off my phone), Motorola Stock dimensions and resolution, and was taken in its pristine condition and re-colored by me at the same pixel-density and the same JPG quality for each frame, a total of 127 frames in three individual animation segments.

Then the idea for using non-root installation techniques to replace the original version (installing it), was my idea, and was created mostly by MattyP but with a little help from me. Also, the louder version of the DroidHD.OGG file came from kraziekc over at XDA-Developers.com, so we decided (MattyP and I), to include that as a part of the push package. If someone wants the boot animation without the louder DroidHD.OGG, it's easy to change. Just ask.

I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're welcome. One thing I forgot to mention in our efforts to re-work this. The original re-working done by tinieblax over at SamsungGalaxyAndroid.net was re-sized to fit their screen dimensions and resolution. When I discovered that port as a result of the thread posted here by
jtc303 [OP]

, I decided to re-work it and also the method of flashing/installing.​

The finished product that MattyP and I posted is a direct port from the ORIGINAL Droid RAZR Boot Animation (straight off my phone), Motorola Stock dimensions and resolution, and was taken in its pristine condition and re-colored by me at the same pixel-density and the same JPG quality for each frame, a total of 127 frames in three individual animation segments.

Then the idea for using non-root installation techniques to replace the original version (installing it), was my idea, and was created mostly by MattyP but with a little help from me. Also, the louder version of the DroidHD.OGG file came from kraziekc over at XDA-Developers.com, so we decided (MattyP and I), to include that as a part of the push package. If someone wants the boot animation without the louder DroidHD.OGG, it's easy to change. Just ask.

I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

I couldn't have done it without ya :hail:

liquidpaper

Reaction score
Installed this last week. Just wanted to say thanks guys! Also, has anyone changed their boot logo?

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
MattyP, FoxKat....installed this today. Finally got around to it. THANKS!!!! This is too awesome :)

jailmakerjr

Reaction score
Thanks guys could you do one in purple my wife's favorite color for her phone it would be greatly appreciated.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks guys could you do one in purple my wife's favorite color for her phone it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll give it a look today and see if I can get it done sometime between now and midnight tonight!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2