Cwm bootstrap

shizumie

Reaction score
Ok i have read a few different post. Seams there are 2 methods of bootstrap bionic and razr. Although it seams only one will safely and effectivly perform nano and restore nano, can someone please direct me to the proper one?
Thanks again

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

The one you're looking for is the Razr bootstrap. I've backed up AND restored with that one. No problems whatsoever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

The one you're looking for is the Razr bootstrap. I've backed up AND restored with that one. No problems whatsoever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Guide us to a link or at least point general direction please? This works on bionic too? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I forget where I got my Razr bootstrap. But the two are different, although the Razr is based on the Bionic. You want a plain Razr BS, not the tweaked Bionic. Mine was purely named Razr.

Well I have the RAZR bootstrap (actual application name) in my SD. I I've had no problems. Did a clockwork backup and restore. If you'd prefer I can host a link.

BEAMED from my DROID RAZR!

That would be great if you don't mind, knowing that you've even done a restore is great! Thank you!!!

Awesome, thanks! So I can make a back up, root, then restore my back up later after unrooting to be back to stock if I ever needed to?

So forgive me for sounding noobish but I downloaded the bootstrap..how do I use it? Installed it and I get an error.

So forgive me for sounding noobish but I downloaded the bootstrap..how do I use it? Installed it and I get an error.

You have to root first, no razr yet but I'm guessing Pete's root tools is what peeps are using? Guys?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Works like a charm! Have a full back up now!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Could someone please direct me to instructions on how to use the bootstrap? I downloaded it and razr isn't an option to use. I have titanium and root manager. Thanks!

Back