Custom Miui Lockscreens

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
rodriguez style?

Yes. Did you go look or did you know that?

downloading now, i'll get the lockscreen files... you should be able to slap them into any theme.

Sweet. Thanks man. Well, what if I'm using the iPhone sms theme? Not really a theme but it's in theme manager for some reason. I know I can apply it to other themes but I like stock. I like the custom rounded icon theme but I hate the gallery icon. It's Mother Theresa. If I know how to make them, I would change it but I have no idea how to do that. Tried once

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes. Did you go look or did you know that?

downloading now, i'll get the lockscreen files... you should be able to slap them into any theme.

Sweet. Thanks man. Well, what if I'm using the iPhone sms theme? Not really a theme but it's in theme manager for some reason. I know I can apply it to other themes but I like stock. I like the custom rounded icon theme but I hate the gallery icon. It's Mother Theresa. If I know how to make them, I would change it but I have no idea how to do that. Tried once

to get it to work on that theme you will have to make a couple of folders. where the com.android.mms and preview folders are add a framework folder, then in the framework folder add a res folder, then in the res folder add a drawable-hdpi folder and paste the files in that folder (filepath will look like framework/res/drawable-hdpi)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

to get it to work on that theme you will have to make a couple of folders. where the com.android.mms and preview folders are add a framework folder, then in the framework folder add a res folder, then in the res folder add a drawable-hdpi folder and paste the files in that folder (filepath will look like framework/res/drawable-hdpi)

Will do! Wait, for which theme? The sms or the custom rounded icons?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the iphone sms one. the rounded will have those folders already.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh, okay. So, when I drop those images inside it will automatically change my lockscreen icons to those?

yeah as long as they are named correctly it will change the icons. If there are no icons in that folder or they are named wrong miui reverts to stock.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, okay. So, when I drop those images inside it will automatically change my lockscreen icons to those?

yeah as long as they are named correctly it will change the icons. If there are no icons in that folder or they are named wrong miui reverts to stock.

Alright, one other question. If they're named wrong where can I go to find correct named ones so that I can name them correctly?

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Phone icon: lockscreen_bar_phone_button_(n or p).png
Lock button: lockscreen_bar_home_button_(n or p).png
SMS: lockscreen_bar_sms_button_(n or p).png

xformulax

Reaction score

Alright, one other question. If they're named wrong where can I go to find correct named ones so that I can name them correctly?

look at the stock names... or the names for any d1 theme.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Phone icon: lockscreen_bar_phone_button_(n or p).png
Lock button: lockscreen_bar_home_button_(n or p).png
SMS: lockscreen_bar_sms_button_(n or p).png

Gotcha. Thanks man! Hopefully he throws those icons my way soon:)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm looking in this modded MIUI and I'm not finding the lockscreen framework anywhere?

xformulax

Reaction score
works fine for me in mytheme

20101208_215859.jpg

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
works fine for me in mytheme

20101208_215859.jpg

Where'd you find them!?! I'm looking in this mod and have no idea where the images are. I've never tried pulling framework from a ROM, only apps so I have no idea where to go...