Custom Miui Lockscreens

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Found em. Now, let's see if I can throw all this together.

whats so nice about the iphone sms? is it better than crysta/crusta?

I like the look more. I like the bubbles in the convos too. What's this crusta sms I keep hearing about?

I'm going to switch themes and someone told me about adding the iphone sms to other themes. Might have been you. If not, it was someone else.

xformulax

Reaction score
Found em. Now, let's see if I can throw all this together.

I like the look more. I like the bubbles in the convos too. What's this crusta sms I keep hearing about?

I'm going to switch themes and someone told me about adding the iphone sms to other themes. Might have been you. If not, it was someone else.

yea, its easy to move sms themes... i moved crusta to my "mytheme" which i'm slowly making completely customized.

this is crusta:
20101208_221525.jpg

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

yea, its easy to move sms themes... i moved crusta to my "mytheme" which i'm slowly making completely customized.

this is crusta:
20101208_221525.jpg

Hmm that's pretty nice. I had that theme installed but uninstalled soon after because I didn't like the icons so I never saw the sms. I wonder if I could combine both of them into one.
And that's what I'm trying to do. Find a theme I like and add bits to it from other themes, etc. Frustrating though because I've never done that except with a few apps so I'm somewhat lost most of the time

ziltoid

Reaction score
Me want crusta theme!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xformulax

Reaction score

this is crusta:
20101208_221525.jpg

Hmm that's pretty nice. I had that theme installed but uninstalled soon after because I didn't like the icons so I never saw the sms. I wonder if I could combine both of them into one.
And that's what I'm trying to do. Find a theme I like and add bits to it from other themes, etc. Frustrating though because I've never done that except with a few apps so I'm somewhat lost most of the time

just take your current theme, delete the com.android.mms folder, and put this one in there.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4221310/com.android.mms.zip

i'm also the only person with crusta SMS that doesnt have chinese chars.... because i edited them out myself.. haha.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

this is crusta:
20101208_221525.jpg

just take your current theme, delete the com.android.mms folder, and put this one in there.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4221310/com.android.mms.zip

i'm also the only person with crusta SMS that doesnt have chinese chars.... because i edited them out myself.. haha.

I'm assuming the one you sent doesn't have them in it? My phone is taking forever to prepare this new theme... I wonder if I did it wrong.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
the one i sent is the one pictured. no chinese.

Sweet. Thanks!
And I obviously did something wrong. It just says preparing new them, please wait... for an unusually long time so I messed something up I guess. Great.

EDIT: It worked:) Thanks for the help guys. Now, some more editing to do

Last edited: