Cross country

dbrown8579

Reaction score
So I got my bolt last week and have to say I love this phone. Unfortunately being in CT I don't have 4g....but today I leave on a cross country trip to San Diego! I know we will be driving through some 4g areas so we will really get to test out the phone!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

So I got my bolt last week and have to say I love this phone. Unfortunately being in CT I don't have 4g....but today I leave on a cross country trip to San Diego! I know we will be driving through some 4g areas so we will really get to test out the phone!

I know what you mean. I don't have 4G where I live, but I've been in Philly the last few days. All I can say is, I'm loving the 4G.

I know what you mean. I don't have 4G where I live, but I've been in Philly the last few days. All I can say is, I'm loving the 4G.

Yea I just got to Pickerington, Ohio...strong 4g signal here (too bad I'm only here to sleep, haha). But I just ran a speed test on my movile hot spot and I'm getting 10mbs download and 30mbs upload!!! I really hope more spots on our way have 4g (it's what I'm using to surf the net right now because it's better than the hotels and I have 2 laptops running on it!!!)

Back