creating folders in photo gallery

becky.grimes.75

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes thank you. I like to read comments before downloading anything and that one had the best comments. I just wanna day overall I do like this phone it is much better than the lucid 2. It is just little things like this and the Facebook connecting to contacts issue and other minor things that are annoying. I guess u can't have everything and u can't pick and choose what u get. I do find it annoying I had to download separate apps for what I wanted but now that I got what I wanted its OK now. I just know that if in the future and I have little issues like these ones download an app lol thanks again.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You need to use a file Explorer to do so & then put a picture in there & it will show up in the gallery.

Sent from my Note 4

THAT ^^ is what I meant by Gallery being "glasses" through which you "see" the folders on your SD Card which contain images and videos. Thanks Jon for making that explanation. I should have made that point (in the other thread - Does Droid Turbo support .mp4 video files Android Forum at DroidForums.net) but that's why it's great to have such a diverse and knowledgeable team and member base here.

Last edited: