crazy questions droid->iphone

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Things that stock iphone can't do that stock android can: widgets, download and install paid apps for free (don't think it SHOULD be done, it just could), interchangable launcher, interchangable lockscreen, save things on the sdcard like a flash drive, choose how many screens on the launcher you want, and It goes on and on and on

Things that stock android can't do that stock iphone can: sync to itunes.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

iPhone takes screenshots without being rooted, syncs with itunes, no need to overclock for performance gains, no need for extended battery or setCPU profiles to save battery life, guarantee that your phone will be supported for a minimum of two years (no need to root just so you an upgrade your OS), don't get me started on lag and force closing, i've had my d1 for over a year and there has not been one single day where I haven't experienced multiple force closes...not one day, and probably the best of it all...no fragmentation. What works on one iphone works on all iphones. Developers don't have to release maintenance updates (I received three handcent updates in a single day once), to add support for other android phones or fix bugs.

BTW, touting the ability to pirate apps as a plus...is dumb.

Again, both do the job just fine. The OP asked specific questions and I answered them. Not sure why this turned into iphone vs. android...but ok.

Last edited: