Cradle/Dock App

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
The OEM cradle description says it will launch a dock app like the droid. This was triggered by a magnet in the dock.

I downloaded this Deskhome app DeskHome - Android app on AppBrain it launched it launched an app.

Anyone have the dock and can provide a screenshot?

Also, if there is a home dock is there a car dock app? There is no app in the drawer.

kilofox

Reaction score
The dock comes with another adapter for phones with the extended battery. You are limited to "Dock Widgets" that are on the phone and can use them on 3 lower panels. The top half stays constant, showing the clock, exit, alarm and brightness buttons.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shown in dimmed mode. Other night time docks I have seen have been too bright, this one is dimmed nicely IMO. At first I thought it was unreadable, but when I turned out the lights, you can read it just fine.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
R

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
Hey Kilo,

Thanks for posting here and in the other thread. I have to believe there is a car dock app hidden in here somewhere. Hopefully someone can figure it out or port it over from the Droid.

PaulQ

Reaction score
Does the Pro slip easily into the dock?

Where do you get it?

Thanks!

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Yes, slips in nicely. I got mine at Verizon.
While when you plug in you do see 3 widgets on the screen, you can actually scroll right and left to find a few more, and you can add more widgets to these as you see fit. Additionally, while the "home" button takes you to the screen as you seen in the picture above, if you hit the "back" button it takes you to your normal homescreen and then you can access everything like normal.
I'm point this out because I didn't even realize this for like a day and thought I was stuck with just those 3 widgets... Lol

Jackooze

Reaction score
Hey thanks for posting the pics

I went on the Verizon website and couldn't find it listed anywhere.

Can you post the link where you got it ?

Thanks