cracked...

plasma510

Reaction score
I was trying to get lint from under my droid and it cracked. I need to find a place that will fix my droid regardless of my warranty because im not sure if its voided. Now I need to unroot and be sure im unrooted.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I have just a little question... You think once they, you know, send it back to be fixed. And when it is fixed. They dont wipe it? they just keep what was on there? I dont think they will look at the phone(which will be weeks later) and be like "OH its rooted! no warranty for that guy even though he already got his new phone!" and then have verizon somehow contact you?

No. if the screen is cracked, they wont know its rooted. because im sure once the screen is fixed, no matter what, they will flash it back to stock without knowing whats on it.

It is kind of common sense.. But i hope i helped!

OP
plasma510

plasma510

Reaction score
Im trying to avoid going to the verizon store but if i absolutley have to theres still a chance they can check.

dbst

Reaction score
Im trying to avoid going to the verizon store but if i absolutley have to theres still a chance they can check.

Why don't you just flash a sbf before you send it in?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Wait... does the screen work? or is it dead? you just said cracked. If it is still working just f-ed up then just .sbf it and take it back.