rooted phone needs to be returned

marcogiudice

Reaction score
i rooted my phone and i need to sent it back. now if i just restore to old os will they kno im rooted and void warranty.? will it be smart to do or do i have to go thro the whole process to unroot? please help!

jmart8684

Reaction score
the easiest way would be to use droidmod updater, or rom manager, select 2.0.1 stock. When its finished installing, reboot it back into recovery and wipe everything. If i remember correctly, if you just reload it, you will keep Superuser permissions and the custom recovery

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i rooted my phone and i need to sent it back. now if i just restore to old os will they kno im rooted and void warranty.? will it be smart to do or do i have to go thro the whole process to unroot? please help!

The whole process should take you less than 30 minutes.

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score

The whole process should take you less than 30 minutes.
ok i couldnt get rsd lite to work. is there an easier way? and no one answered my question will verizion kno i was rooted if i just go back to stock from sprecovery? please help

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
also im not fimiliar with anything but SPRecovery, i never used rom manger ir dmupdater or whatever its called i really need someones help understand and get tthis done