Cracked Screen

Steve H

Reaction score
Last week my wife got a new Razr Maxx. Today she tells me her screen is cracked, Said she thought she saw a crack when she got it but didn't tell me. I call Verizon................no luck. I have to file with Asurion and pay the deductible to get a reconditioned replacement. This phone has not been dropped nor abused, crack just showed up. Anyone have any experience with unexplained screen cracks? I thought a while back this was a common problem one one of the earlier Droids.

B_BODY_1

Reaction score
very rare. You probably needed to catch in the first day of use because there is no way to prove it. This is like buying a new car and going back the dealership a week later saying the hood had a huge scratch.
They can crack my wifes maxx is cracked from my daughter biting it. Its been cracked for about 6 months no issue besides the way it looks.

S

shooting

I heard other people said their MAXX screen cracked, too. Why is MAXX screen so easy to crack?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I use a manual wheelchair due to a birth defect. I ran over my phone, facing up with my back wheel. No crack. I was impressed. I probably weigh 200 lbs, not exactly sure how much pressure 1 wheel puts onto it, particularly for a half of a second.

Kids, don't try this at home...if you have a wheelchair or are in one. LOL

But seriously, sorry to hear your screen is cracked. Good luck with getting a replacement.