Cracked screen stuck in Camera MTP mode

choco51723

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Razr MAXX
Hello,
I'm trying to access all my phones( Droid Razr MAXX) files from a USB connection. I'm stuck in camera mood because I've dropped my phone and the screen is pitch black, but i'm able to access some of the picture files via USB connection.

Anyone know a way to get access to all the folders through my PC?

I've googled everything for about two hours and no luck, any advice or help would be much appreciated!
I also tried using a USB OTG with mouse and no luck.
Thank you

P

promo87

Weird how can you stuck over the camera mode while remaining connected with the PC I would say try removing the USB cable and the then again try connecting it again. See if that makes you see two drives i.e. Sdcard0 and External memory !

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Hello,
I'm trying to access all my phones( Droid Razr MAXX) files from a USB connection. I'm stuck in camera mood because I've dropped my phone and the screen is pitch black, but i'm able to access some of the picture files via USB connection.

Anyone know a way to get access to all the folders through my PC?

I've googled everything for about two hours and no luck, any advice or help would be much appreciated!
I also tried using a USB OTG with mouse and no luck.
Thank you

Odds are, if you didn't enable USB Debugging then you may not be able to access any of your files

Tapped from a Moto X