Cpu speeds and charging

OP
foxdog

foxdog

Reaction score
Really what problems? Its awesome for me. I haven't ran into one bug. Everything works awesome for me. Stuck with the kernel that came with it too.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Really what problems? Its awesome for me. I haven't ran into one bug. Everything works awesome for me. Stuck with the kernel that came with it too.

It seems like the biggest issue is people getting their apps back. I use Titanium though so it should be fine...one way to find out I guess! Haha! I'm torn between CM6 and UD7 though. :icon_eek:

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Droid does I switched to Liquid from CM6 RC2 and never looked back. haven't tried UD7 but with liquid I don't see a need too... have you tried Liquid yet? I would be interested to hear your opinion on Liquid versus CM6 and UD7

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid does I switched to Liquid from CM6 RC2 and never looked back. haven't tried UD7 but with liquid I don't see a need too... have you tried Liquid yet? I would be interested to hear your opinion on Liquid versus CM6 and UD7

I'm on Liquid v1.5 now. 1.4 ran GREAT on my phone but 1.5 doesn't seem to be going too well. Still haven't flashed either CM6 (final) or UD7 yet but I probably will tonight.