Cover needed for Droid 2 or not?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use one made by Body Glove. It's a little more expensive than that one but I really like it. It has a belt/pocket clip and it has a kickstand built into the clip.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is the one. Can't tell from the pic if thats the clip with the kickstand or not, but that's the one. And that one is cheaper than the one I got from the Verizon store. It was 30 bucks.

Shogun Hooah

Reaction score
I had that one. Its ok but if you drop it enough times the plastic will break. I now have a rubbery case which is much better IMO. It doesn't have the clip on for the belt though.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cover needed for Droid 2 or not?
Or is there anything better?
Those are completely subjective questions. Don't forget that there is a Droid Accessories subforum. I can't recall if there are threads specifically on Driod 2 cases but odds are very likely that this topic has been discussed in existing threads.

Lenagainster

Reaction score
I like a slip in leather case with no belt clip. Got one from WalMart made by Case Logic and paid $19 for it. Today I was looking at the Verizon accessories site and saw the same type of case for $5

Pyzon

Reaction score
Like lots of other accessories, the VZW site claims this is for Droid only, not D2 or D2G, but I can't imagine any reason why, and I see Lenagainster is using it with a D2. When do you suppose the VZ store will figure out that all the Moto Droids are pretty similar in dimension ?