couple of small problems

Nick177th

Reaction score
Great Rom folks. keep up the great work. Two on going problems I have. I still can not use SMS restore. It FCs everytime I try to restore my texts. The other problem is Alarm clock Plus continues to FC. Although I saw an update change in Alarm Clock plus that said it fixed the FC for MIUI users. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but, everything I've tried to rectify these two problems doesn't work for me. Maybe my OG Droid just doesn't like MIUI. Real nice rom though.

swallisa

Reaction score
Great Rom folks. keep up the great work. Two on going problems I have. I still can not use SMS restore. It FCs everytime I try to restore my texts. The other problem is Alarm clock Plus continues to FC. Although I saw an update change in Alarm Clock plus that said it fixed the FC for MIUI users. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but, everything I've tried to rectify these two problems doesn't work for me. Maybe my OG Droid just doesn't like MIUI. Real nice rom though.

Can't help you with the alarm clock but if you use miui backup and back system up choosing all it will restore your SMS records and logs.