Couple of Questions about the Xoom

timrock

Reaction score
- When i set this up, if i use my gmail account, will all the apps that i have on my droid x, attempt to download onto the xoom?

- Does anyone use this to read comics? If so, how is the experience, and what reader do you use?

- are the movie players (mVideoPlayer and Rockplayer) compatable with the xoom?

-same for music player, is poweramp xoom ready?

- and whats the deal with the microsd slot? its not accepting card as of yet?

thanks for the responses.

bigkhan

Reaction score
When you set up your gmail account most of your apps will automaticly download onto your zoom. And if you go into the market you can select my apps and it will list all apps you have purchased, you can then download them on your other device.

There hasent been an update to allow us to use the SD card slot yet, I have heard that it is coming in Q2 of this year.

wcjeep

Reaction score
I'm using Winamp for music. Don't know about PowerAmp. Using stock player for video right now.

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Another question. I have heard that in order to get sd card support you have to send your device to motorola. If I buy my xoom from some other place besides verizon, will that have any effect on me shipping my device to motorola?

Sent from my DROIDX

techguru

Reaction score
Sd card support is supposed to be a software only update. 4g support you will need to send it in.

Alan