A couple of questions regarding my Droid M....

Javan

Reaction score
So, I have had this Verizon Droid M since mid december. For the most part, it has been flawless, but I have noticed a couple things that tend be of concern.
1. At times, when restarting the phone, I get a message saying that my SD card needs to be formatted (I have music on it). It seems fine though, I can access the files through winamp (music player I use).
2. When I connect the phone to my computer via the usb cable, it does not show any data files, nor music files (on phone or SD card), only camera folders. When I do connect it to the computer, it does not ask if I want to connect it as a camera, I do however, select the last option (Open Device to view files). THe only way I have to view the files on the SD card is to pull it from the phone and view it on the PC via an SD card reader.
3. I have tried to use airdroid, but that is too flaky. It connects, and I can see all files (except for my music files) but does not allow for simple cut/paste or copy/paste to the computer. I have actually download any files from phone to pc. When I say that airdroid is flaky, I find that the connection fails constantly regardless of USB or wireless connection.
4. I have only 1 SD card installed on the phone, yet when I view the files on the phone using Astro file manager, it shows 2 SD cards folders (SDcard0 & SDcard1).

Curious if anyone has any thoughts on these issues.

OP
J

Javan

Reaction score
OK, I have figured out #2. It was a newb mistake and quickly fixed through the settings on the phone. Still not much on the others though.