Could you use a Rezound with no 4G?

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I broke down just 10 minutes ago.lol. I need to search through a ton of old mails and 3G was going a tad slow inside this building. Switched to 4G....ZOOOOOM. Honestly, I don't see the battery difference. I have a 45 minute commute on a bus and train into DC everyday. By the time I get to work on 4G it's at 85ish percent. Switched to 3G this morning...same thing. 85ish. Numbers are deceiving though because by the time I get to 80 percent the drain slows down alot. On average I get 10-12 hours on a full charge and drain, but I don't drain alot. I'll let it get to 10 percent then I'm plugging it in.

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
i am mostly around 4g coverage all day. i keep my rezound on 3g most of the time. for the web browsing and email stuff i do it is more than fast enough. if i am about to update a ton of apps or what not i will switch to 4g but usually just do that on wifi. which is always on when i am home.

bozidar0

Reaction score
I'm using the rezound on 3G #1 because I dont get 4G around my house, and #2 to save battery. It's an outstanding phone with out it.