costco info

AdamMax350

Reaction score
If I upgrade my bionic to an s4, i know I lose unlimited. but verizon will give me 6gb for 30/mo. will costco be able to do that also? or will I have to get a different plan thru costco?? thanks.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have been able to put people on this plan, but it does not always show up for every customer. Unfortunately, we won't know until you have paid for the device and we have begun the upgrade. Make sure you mention to the person at the kiosk that you want to 6gb special plan being offered and NOT the Share Everything plan. Technically, we are only supposed to put people on that if they are threatening to leave because of losing unlimited. What location are you planning on going to?

Sent from my Droid Maxx

OP
A

AdamMax350

Reaction score
Greenville SC. so I pay for the phone , tell them what plan I want, and Maybe I get the right one?? sure is a big crapshoot. No way of knowing for sure beforehand?? Not sure if I would do it, just so I don't get stuck with 2GB.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the information we have. My kiosk has no problem putting people on this plan, but not everyone is going to feel the same.

Sent from my Droid Maxx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383056851544.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383056851544.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 166