correct system info?

Scott0719

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread yesterday but I think it was too busy and got looked over. I'd really like verification on this.

So after failing to install this yesterday and putting gingerbread back on my phone successfully I just want to make sure all the system info is correct. Can someone please verify that my info is correct.

System version 6.12.181.Xt912
Android version 2.3.6
Kernal verison 2.6.35.7 and other numbers and letters after. If they are important i'll type them.
Build number 6.5.1-167_DHD-14_M3-8
Build date Thu Mar 9

I'm sure i'm just over thinking things but I'd rather be sure everything is right here.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I posted this in another thread yesterday but I think it was too busy and got looked over. I'd really like verification on this.

So after failing to install this yesterday and putting gingerbread back on my phone successfully I just want to make sure all the system info is correct. Can someone please verify that my info is correct.

System version 6.12.181.Xt912
Android version 2.3.6
Kernal verison 2.6.35.7 and other numbers and letters after. If they are important i'll type them.
Build number 6.5.1-167_DHD-14_M3-8
Build date Thu Mar 9

I'm sure i'm just over thinking things but I'd rather be sure everything is right here.

Looks good to me. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

Scott0719

Reaction score
So Foxkat, since you seem to be a genius when it comes to these phones I hope you can answer this for me. I posted in another thread but then I remembered you answered me on this one so maybe you can help. After what I described in the original post, could doing that effect my 4G signal or the fact that my IMEI number says unknown? i was just on the phone with verizon about my 4G and he asked for the IMEI number and seemed a little concerned that it said unknown. So Immidiately I think I screwed up something lol. I just don't want to void a warranty or anything.