Corporate Sync works with one account but not another

corewin

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to setup corporate sync on a Droid X.
We have 2 droidx 2.2 and when i put in the account in for one of the users in either phones it works fine. but when I try to put in the account for a different users it doesn't work. Everything is set up identically on each of the users. The only difference is that the user that doesnt work has about 15GB of emails and about 80 folders. When I put in the information for the users it accepts it but it never syncs. It goes thru the sync process for about 10 minutes then it looks like it is correctly sync but nothing shows up. No email, no contacts, no calendars.
I already checked on the exchange server if simple password was enabled and that is disabled. So i'm at a loss. I have already tried to do a hard reset on the phone but no luck.
If any one has any ideas please let me know.
BTW when I try to sync this account with an iPhone there are no problems.

anthonydel

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm trying to setup corporate sync on a Droid X.
We have 2 droidx 2.2 and when i put in the account in for one of the users in either phones it works fine. but when I try to put in the account for a different users it doesn't work. Everything is set up identically on each of the users. The only difference is that the user that doesnt work has about 15GB of emails and about 80 folders. When I put in the information for the users it accepts it but it never syncs. It goes thru the sync process for about 10 minutes then it looks like it is correctly sync but nothing shows up. No email, no contacts, no calendars.
I already checked on the exchange server if simple password was enabled and that is disabled. So i'm at a loss. I have already tried to do a hard reset on the phone but no luck.
If any one has any ideas please let me know.
BTW when I try to sync this account with an iPhone there are no problems.

I'm having the exact same issue here. One of our users is not syncing properly. Everyone else works fine, but this one user, who has a 5gb mailbox, and over 100 folders. So frustrating! In fact, I backed up his mailbox to a PST, dumped it from exchange, recreated it from scratch, and it all worked fine, then I re-imported all his data from the PST, and worked fine the rest of the day. He comes in this morning and it stopped working again, no emails, contacts or calendar data, even though the corporate sync says that it's working properly on his Droid 2 Global!