Corporate calendar- Any way to view attendee availability?

ChadJ55

Reaction score
Im starting to get the hang of the android os after ditching the blackberry but have come across a couple shortcomings I hope to find a way around. If i am trying to schedule a meeting for work through my calendar, which is synched through exchange, is there any way to view the availability of the people i am trying to invite? I was able to do this with the bb.

Also, when i receive a meeting invitation, is there a way for me to see if I am available without making a mental note of the day and time and navigating over to the day from my calendar? Really seems like it should be smart enough to tell me if i have a scheduling conflict from within the invite.

Thanks for the help.

OP
C

ChadJ55

Reaction score
Any have any words of wisdom for this problem? The inability to see if I am available for a meeting (without quite a few navigation steps) is really a crappy oversight. Is there some type of icon on the incoming meeting invite that I am not seeing? Just accepted another meeting planner for which I was double booked and had no way to tell on the invite. Humph...

garath

Reaction score
Not that I've found unfortunately. Even touchdown doesn't have the ability to view other's calendars. Not sure about touchdown's ability to check your own availability from the invite. The stock exchange integration isn't really the best unfortunately. It does seem to be getting better over time though.