Corporate Android Remote Control Application

REARless

Reaction score
Does anyone know if someone is making a commercial application to lockdown/remotely wipe/remote control an Android phone?

My company has converted over 1000 users to corporate GMail and we are in the process of replacing Blackberrys with Android phones. Our developers are creating apps for the Android phones.

I need an app for my helpdesk to be able to lockdown/remotely wipe/remote control an Android phone. Has anyone heard of any commercial software for this yet?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Wave Secure will fill that need...

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in knowing whether Wave Secure (or Mobile Defense) meets the security standards for this sort of thing. Frankly, while I can see the value of both apps for an individual user, I have some questions about whether a business would adopt such an app from a third party provider.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'd be interested in knowing whether Wave Secure (or Mobile Defense) meets the security standards for this sort of thing.

Depends on Corp Policy....

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wave Secure will fill that need...
It will but it's not really an enterprise solution IMO. There really should be some sort of centralized management rather than a bunch of individual accounts.