mkthnx001

Reaction score
Your question isn't very specific.
Copy & paste through adb:
Code:
cp /<folder>/<orig_file> /<folder>/<new_file>

Bdow24

Reaction score
whereever you have text that you have typed, press and hold that text box. It is like right-clicking. you can copy, paste, delete etc... from that menu. As for copying stuff from a web age, not sure if that works.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Here are some threads that I looked up for you concerning the X and Copy and Paste:

site:droidforums.net Copy paste Droid x - Google Search

Hook, very diplomatic response. (No hint of sarcasm in your wording.) I'm gonna remember that move. :)

Too bad the title got fixed. I thought "copy and past" might involve some kind of time-travel paradox question. Reminds me of a "Love, American Style" where the guy has a little time machine, and keeps redoing his date over and over again until the girl falls for him!...holy carp I actually found the episode at tv.com:

Love, American Style: Love and the Time Machine Episode Summary on TV.com

Matt

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook, very diplomatic response. (No hint of sarcasm in your wording.) I'm gonna remember that move. :)

Too bad the title got fixed. I thought "copy and past" might involve some kind of time-travel paradox question. Reminds of a "Love, American Style" where the guy has a little time machine, and keeps redoing his date over and over again until the girl falls for him!...holy carp I actually found the episode at tv.com:

Love, American Style: Love and the Time Machine Episode Summary on TV.com

Matt

I'll be honest, I was trying to help the OP out. I didn't know what type of copy/paste he was looking for so I just gave him a bunch and moved on.

Now there are times that I have done that to try to make a point.:icon_devil: This wasn't one of them.