Copy Contacts from Blackberry Touch to Galaxy S3

PodoGelbert

Reaction score
I have been with Blackberry for many years and recently made a decision for a change as the phone is running slower and slower. I bought an refurbished Galaxy S3 a couple days ago and got it on my hand right now. I am wondering how can I transfer the contacts stored on the old device to Galaxy S3. There are 200+ contacts on the old Blackberry device, so I don't want to type them one by one. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

aikinus

Reaction score
Moving from BlackBerry to Android is an easy process, too.
1. Open phone to phone transfer program on your BlackBerry from here androidphonesoft
2. Choose “Sync Now” to make sure the most current contact information is added to your Google account.
3. Open the “Accounts & Sync” app on your Android phone from the gear icon.
4. Touch “ phone transfer.” Touch to add a checkmark to “Sync Contacts.”
5. Touch “Sync Now” to sync.
6. Open your contacts app. Touch the arrow next to “Phonebook” to open the drop down menu. Make sure “Google” is checked. You will now see all your synced contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Blackberry to Samsung galaxy s4

Egspriinn

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s4
From this guide to help transfer contacts between two android phone

1 Connect your two Android phone and enable USB debugging ,and download android assistant app.

2 Analyze your Android phone

After the USB debugging, you can see all data about two android cell phone.

3 Scan your Android phone data ,and transfer data between two android phone.

nowk

Reaction score
Website
www.coolmuster.com
Current Phone Model
htc one m8
Sice BlackBerry and samsung galaxy use different os, you can use a mobile transfer app to transfer data between bb and samsung in few simple steps.