Cooperate email

Reaction score
When I send a email from my cooperate email on my phone. Why doesn't it put it in my sent folder on my phone? It does send it to my email at work

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
"Corporate email" doesn't really mean anything. What type of email account is it? Which app are you using? How are you accessing your email account (ActiveSync, IMAP, POP, etc)? Not all corporations use the same types of mail servers or offer the same methods of access.

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
My email go's through a server a work using Microsoft OutLook. on my phone it's pointed to webmail.********.com with a password. That's about i can tell you unitl i get to work tomorrow

nateccnn

Reaction score
If your corporate IT Department allows it, set the Droid up to use Exchange. No need to go through webmail. Also set your desktop Outlook client to use Exchange (rather than pop3/smtp or IMAP). This way the database of emails and calendars are kept on the server and both your clients (phone and desktop) will pole the server for the data. Both will find the same data. If you set both to PUSH then it will always match. I set mine to sync every 15 minutes to save some battery life. I can wait 15 minutes for the sent item to show in my sent folder.

Nate

OP
rockandrollacdc
Reaction score
Thank's for the help Nate, I went to my IT department and told them what you said. come to find out they set my phone up wrong. It's now setup for exchange.... thanks again

Reguman

Reaction score
Droid X Sync with Outlook

Does anyone have an issue where the email messages are synced to the phone but not the contacts? I get all the messages that are there but I am only receiving a portion of the contacts that are in the desktop Outlook. I have taken the account off the phone and re-installed it several times and I keep getting the messages but not the contacts. Any suggestions?