Sends Emails from Gmail App

brumby05

Reaction score
Sending Emails from Gmail App

I have two addition email accounts forwarding to my gmail account. One of these is set at my default email on my PC. I only use the gmail app to keep track of all three accounts.
When sending an email from my Droid X it is sent from my default account. Is there anyway to change this on my phone? I would like to be able to send emails from all three email accounts on the go.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have two addition email accounts forwarding to my gmail account. One of these is set at my default email on my PC. I only use the gmail app to keep track of all three accounts.
When sending an email from my Droid X it is sent from my default account. Is there anyway to change this on my phone? I would like to be able to send emails from all three email accounts.

I believe you can set that up in Gmail in your settings on line. There are also email apps like K9 and touchdown that may be able to help but I know I've seen it in the gmail settings on line.

OP
B

brumby05

Reaction score
I believe you can set that up in Gmail in your settings on line. There are also email apps like K9 and touchdown that may be able to help but I know I've seen it in the gmail settings on line.

Thanks for the reply. It is really easy when doing it from a computer. There is a little drop down box that has all three email address so I can make it look as if I am sending an email from any of them. I was just wondering if I can replicate this on my phone.