[Cool/fun job] Application lovers/Graphic designers/creative writers please read

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone on the forums loves applications and is good at creatively judging them (not just saying they suck).
The person has to be able to determine a good app from a bad one, say why you think that, and how the application can improve to better get the attention of Android users like us. Owning a tablet would be a plus, but not really needed.

I am also looking for a great graphic designer. If you like to make good. quality Photoshop designs, concepts, applications, I'm looking for you.

Lastly I am also looking for someone that can make anything exciting. If you're good at making exciting short stories that capture the person that's reading it's attention, and have good English, this means you.

If you're interested please reply to this thread or PM me and tell me why I should pick you, and let you in on my secret and what you get out of it. For the graphic designers, please include any supporting information like designs you've made and such.

Yes you would be making some money doing this, so please if you have skills show it off and get this "job" (it's not much work, trust me). DancingNexus

Thanks guys!!

Reaction score
I am left handed and very creative.. artistically inclined and exceptional at the English language.. I draw animations and freestyle graffiti in my spare time.And editing pictures on Photoshop and apps alike, is like a hobby to me.. what exactly r u looking at to get done?

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Someone that can redesign a top selling application and make money doing so from the developer. Someone that's creative enough to make a new layout for an app that looks cool on tablets, but yet is still functional and simplistic.

If you can do that, PM me! and put your email address at the end so I can reply to you quicker.