Cookie clicker like : Cookie tap!

kouket

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm here to announce you the release of my last game on Android: Cookie Tap!

cookie_tap_thumb.png

It's the most faithful to the original game that you'll find on mobiles! No IAP and totally free, this game is really addicting.

I started to develop it 'cause I wanted to play cookie clickers on mobile, but every version I tried out had limitations and / or needed me to pay real money to advance in the game.

With this one, there's no such thing, I'm personally playing it every day and my pleasure would be to spread the word and let other gamers know that a COOL version of cookie clickers is out there :)

So I hope this version will suit most of you ;) I'll let you judge of the truthfulness of my words!

You can download the game here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kouket.cookietap

Here are some in-game screenshots:

1-960x640.png

2-960x640.png

3-960x640.png

And here is a video trailer!
Thanks for trying! Please leave a review if you like the game, and don't hesitate to follow me for further games!

OP
kouket

kouket

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Cookie Tap is now ranked 24th in top new strategy games of the play store! Beware Boom Beach!

Just kidding ;) as an indie developper I don't have the resources to challenge such a big company, but with your help, it might become a little personal success!

Thanks to all of you who tried and rated the game!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Congrats... Good luck with your game.