[Contest] Submit your custom wallpaper to be used in AngelRom

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This is something that other devs (Fabulous and Kejar31, maker of Apex and GummyJar respectively) did and it seemed to be a good idea.

I need a default wallpaper for Angelrom. Submit your entries here. Not limited to a certain number of entries per person. In 1 week I'll post a poll listing the top 5 most commented on entries and let everyone vote on them. The most popular one will be used in the update after this release.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Stupid question but how do I post a screenshot? I have one that looks pretty nice.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
seriously .. has nobody posted any screenies of their wallpapers yet??? I know im not a d2g user anymore .. but im still gonna post some of my screens ... since noone else has .. yes my screens are minimalistic.. but i dont need all those fancy widgets and shtuff all the time ..

L0ckett

Reaction score
Here is mine that I finally got around to posting. Let me know what you think.

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
I'm making an Angel inspired one now... just have to ask, prefer black and white or a green style?

I prefer black and white but the other users are going to be voting on it so imo, post both =D

Hell, why not! I'm using the evil angel dude from your twitter avatar as a base, so I guess you'll like it either way, lol.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.

Dolfns99

Reaction score
I noticed your screenshot said 4g.. wtf? How dud you get 4 g on the D2G?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums