Contacts to computer?

P_bo

Reaction score
I want to factory reset my phone for various reasons... And I was wondering if there was an easy way to put my contacts onto my computer for ready access later on after my reset. Other than htc sync.
Thanks to all

Sent from my incredible using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to factory reset my phone for various reasons... And I was wondering if there was an easy way to put my contacts onto my computer for ready access later on after my reset. Other than htc sync.
Thanks to all

Your phone is a google phone. Contacts will be restored when you sign into Google. Gmail is your back up for contacts. There is no reason to do anything else.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Thanks to all

Your phone is a google phone. Contacts will be restored when you sign into Google. Gmail is your back up for contacts. There is no reason to do anything else.

Mine for some reason doesn't back up ALL. My father is somehow always left out

OP
P

P_bo

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I do have verizon, and thank you. I'm going to try and restore right now, I'll post results, thanks again

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

drtnsnw

Reaction score
so how exactly do you send contacts to gmail? I have always wondered this as mine are all backed up through backup assistant??

Chris

xXGH05TXx

Reaction score
U can download ur contacts off of the Verizon site as an excel doc then upload it to urbgmail account

Sent from RubiX Focused DX 2.0

OP
P

P_bo

Reaction score
I know if you have an incredible, to sync contacts to gmail, go to settings, accounts and sync, tap gmail and a list will pop up of what you can sync, I do sync all. He that helps. And I'll try doing that off of the verizon site. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

ananDay

Reaction score
Thanks to all

Hello,P_bo
Answer is yes,you can put your contacts onto your computer,This only need some steps to transfer your contacts from android to computer,I recommend that you use tools,because androiod phone contacts, not only can be stored on a SIM card, but also can be stored on a mobile phone or memory card, but the storage of data is not able to transfer these contacts from android phone to computer,you must use tools to sync these contacts from android phone to your computer,I have a method for your reference,I suggest you use some software to download your Android phone contacts to computer,a professional software,Not only can you quickly backup Android phone contacts to PC,but also can save a lot of trouble
Follow these steps to Copy Android phone contacts to PC
Step 1. Download and run the software on Windows computer
Step 2. Connect Android phone to Computer
Step 3. Hit "Contacts" to transfer contents from Android phone to computer
Step 4. Hit "Backup" button to export contacts from Android to Computer
Step 5. Restore the exported contacts from Android phone to PC