contacts problem

andeejo

Reaction score
I have had this phone for almost a year now. In the last few weeks when I go into the stock text messaging app to send a text to my husband, it will alternate sending a text to either his work phone or his personal phone. His personal phone is set as the primary phone in my contacts. Playing around, I've discovered if I back in and out of his thread of text, the phone numbers will switch back and forth. This is driving me crazy. I have pulled batt, removed and reinstalled him as a contact, uninstalled any recent downloaded app, and deleted text messaging cache. It is still doing it. Everytime I text him I have to make sure it is going to the right phone. I am completely stock. Any ideas?

OP
A

andeejo

Reaction score
I would like to put this out there again. Maybe I can explain better. My hubby sends me a text from personal phone and I can reply back just fine. However, if I exit messaging app and decide to send another text, then when I go back into the thread it somehow has switched over and sends it to his work phone. The above post lists everything I have tried. This never used to happen, so why now.