Contacts not syncing up with Google

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
I searched and havent found a similar problem like mine. As the title states i have a problem syncing contacts on my phone to google. Backup assistant works great but im thinking of switching to the Liberty ROM and it doesnt have backup assistant. I dont know what happens when google syncs with my phone but it decides which contacts it wants to sync with. Within the past month i have added a few contacts to my phone and out of ten it probably only synced 8 but i havent confirmed that yet, i think it might even less than that. I know i can manually add them to google but then i would have doubles. Is there any way to force sync my contacts to google?

Hopefully this makes sense since im very irritated from homework and this problem. If you a clarification let me know.

xliderider

Reaction score
I believe the manual export from backup manager and import of your contacts into gmail via a csv file is your only option.

Someone also posted on another forum to check your Verizon Wireless website account for MyVerizon contacts and delete them.

I will look for the thread and give you a link. BRB.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how to manually force a sync but what I did was go in to contacts and then hit menu>import/export and exported my contacts to my SD card. Then when I flashed my rom, I just imported them from my SD card. Interestingly after doing that the first time they perfectly synced with Google.

tappin and a talkin