Contacts help

Bunachi

Reaction score
Alright so I linked my mom contact with her facebook and it says mom but when I linked my dad with facebook it put his real name there and when I search for my dad in contacts I don't put his real name I put dad obviously, so that bothers me. It won't let me edit his name does anyone know why?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TheLastNative

Reaction score
This has been an issue for awhile. I can't do anything about mine either. It's awkward seeing my mom with her full name but hopefully it'll be fixed with gingerbread.

OP
B

Bunachi

Reaction score
Thanks man. Wasn't sure if it was just mine or if I was doing it wrong lol good closure there

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Texaskj07

Reaction score
Its the way you link them. Unlink them and if you linked dad phone to dad facebook reverse the process. Link dad facebook to dad phone. I hqd the same issue. Try that and see if it works

sent from my fascinate

TheLastNative

Reaction score
Its the way you link them. Unlink them and if you linked dad phone to dad facebook reverse the process. Link dad facebook to dad phone. I hqd the same issue. Try that and see if it works

sent from my fascinate

I've done that multiple times. I only worked one time out of 300 contacts. It's such an annoying bug...