contact issues after booting liberty 2.0

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never had issues. I guess if you want to be extra cautious its good. Hopefully you don't have a corrupt backup though.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
so its back up and running now. still in liberty but the liberty wallpaper is gone. on my bike ride home all of my apps reappeared but my contacts are still as they were before.

im just going to try and pull them off the sd card and see how that goes.

any insight in to what could have caused that and what i should do to avoid that?

i had made two nandroid backups prior to having to flash over and i selected what i thought was the most recent backup but maybe it wasnt? maybe that was the issue? freaked me out though.

i appreciate all the insight and help though.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
go to your gmail account and they are there under contacts. export them to sd and then you can import from sd.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
HA it imported every person i have emailed on gmail in ages and thats almost 1000 email addresses and no phone numbers.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can also check only show contacts with phones..... helped clear out all those contacts from Facebook that just had a email address posted.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
ya the problem is it didnt import any of my contacts except email addys when i flashed back over.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
so i guess i am back at square one with this whole thing and im too scared to do anything about it now ha.

jubes

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I went into contacts and checked all of the boxes for the categories of contacts and then they all showed up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I went into contacts and checked all of the boxes for the categories of contacts and then they all showed up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

no go on that one.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
put the contact.csv file on my sd card but im not sure how to import it

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
When i do that it automatically loads the 981email contacts.