contact issues after booting liberty 2.0

ekto21

Reaction score
only issue i have with it is not all of my contacts are not loaded but a few of them are. everything else is running perfectly on liberty. do i just go to VZW backup assistant and have my contacts loaded there?

i apologize for this being my first post. ill make an intro post later today.

clarkstrange

Reaction score
I had to flash back to stock, go into my contacts and push menu, click import/export, then export to SD, flash back to liberty and import. It's super easy and fairly quick. Hope this helps

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
ok i got on the vzw website and im trying to sync and if that doesnt work then i guess ill have to do that, although im not sure exactly what that entails ha.

in order to flash back to stock i would have to go in to recovery mode and then where would i find my original ROM. after that in order to go back to Lib i would just need to do the same steps that i did in order to boot in to liberty the first time correct?

i appreciate the help.

clarkstrange

Reaction score
Just restore your backup you made. Then go through the same steps you did for Liberty.

Sent from Liberated Droid X

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
oh yes perfect forgot about that nandroid backup.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can export your contacts from your online VZW account tobacco csv file and then import them from your sd.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
ok one more stupid question. when i go in to recover mode where will i find that nandroid backup on my sd card. i dont really want to go digging around and im not sure what it gets saved as.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
ok one more stupid question. when i go in to recover mode where will i find that nandroid backup on my sd card. i dont really want to go digging around and im not sure what it gets saved as.

Its not a zip. You go down to backup and restore > restore

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
Just restore your backup you made. Then go through the same steps you did for Liberty.

Sent from Liberated Droid X

did this and everything else you said. went back through the steps and now im in a bootloop at the liberty boot screen. pulled the battery and tried that route. i guess my option is to now wipe the phone?

whats the best route now?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
boot into recovery (hold home while booting, hit search when it gets to the droid) and wipe data/cache, then reboot.

OP
E

ekto21

Reaction score
wipe date/factory reset and wipe cache?