contact issue

cycopathic

Reaction score
I recently upgraded from the Droid to the Droid 2, and I noticed something. in the contacts (as well as handcent and anything else that uses the contact photo), the facebook photo does not update. if someone could tell me if I did something wrong to stop the 'sync' or if there is something further that I have to do? With my original Droid..it would do it automatically. not really a big deal..my girlfriend is actually the one who noticed it.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I recently upgraded from the Droid to the Droid 2, and I noticed something. in the contacts (as well as handcent and anything else that uses the contact photo), the facebook photo does not update. if someone could tell me if I did something wrong to stop the 'sync' or if there is something further that I have to do? With my original Droid..it would do it automatically. not really a big deal..my girlfriend is actually the one who noticed it.

I don't really trust the auto-sync. Try out syncmypix, its free and it works well.

OP
cycopathic

cycopathic

Reaction score

I don't really trust the auto-sync. Try out syncmypix, its free and it works well.

works perfect. thanks!