Contact is missing

ewingerter

Reaction score
I was updating my contacts and changed to group from none to Friend. When I went back into my all contacts that contact was missing. So I went into the groups and noticed the contact was there. So I changed the group back on that contact from friend to none and the contact is no longer viewable unless I search for it. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was updating my contacts and changed to group from none to Friend. When I went back into my all contacts that contact was missing. So I went into the groups and noticed the contact was there. So I changed the group back on that contact from friend to none and the contact is no longer viewable unless I search for it. Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

I'm having a little trouble following you. I think however the easiest way to fix contact issues is to go on line to your gmail account and work with it over there.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
and make sure under settings youre displaying the groups that you want to and that the contact is not in that group